By definition, the aggression is a threat or harmful action driven somebody else. Numerous identified functional types exist. They usually relapse in one of two classes: offensive aggression or defensive aggression.
The offensive aggression is an attempt no provoked of getting some advantage at the expense of somebody else and it includes social domination. Aggression among males, among females and predatory.
The defensive aggression is exercised by a victim towards other individual, noticed as an abetter or threatens and it includes aggression induced by fear, conflict aggression, defense territorial, protecting, doctor (pain) and maternal.
• the aggression can be an abnormal answer, given him object of the situation.
• can be influenced by the genetics, experience, or, what is more probable, to be consequence of a combination of both.
• can be a manifestation of an organic abnormality.
Factors that contribute to the problem:
• Lack of appropriate socialization
• Experience negative, traumatic
• to be chained
• No castrated
• training for aggression
• aggressive Lineage
• Any condition that causes pain, discomfort, irritability
• Any condition that affects the neurological function
Vet Therapy – Cynara Campanati